Funny Whatsapp Status

  • If I can look beautiful in my adhaar card,I bet I am handsome
  • My study schedule : Study-10 min Rest- 1 Hr
  • Reason why i change my status every day is my GF wants me to do that.
  • To save water , I drink V0dka
  • Marriage is subject to market risk.
  • Mahh phone,mahh status.LOL.
  • Drink till you become the greatest philosopher of your own world!
  • Its always fun to look back 5 years old photo of ourselves ( whatsapp status funny )
  • I didn’t fall,It was just that the floor needed some cleaning.
  • Which exercise machine do i need to impress girl? Trainer said ATM.
  • My humor is beyond your understanding. Isn’t that funny
  • If brain is powerful why don’t everyone use it.
  • Most of the fruits I know now are just because of the shampoo i use.
  • I shampoo can be rich looking why can’t we.
  • With great girlfriend comes great expenses.
  • Engineers and pressure cooker are similar- Both can handle pressure very well.
  • Please be patient because toilet can handle only 1 a$$ hole at a time.
  • If silence is golden,animals are gold mines.
  • Your serious talks also makes me laugh. ( Best Funny whatsapp status )
  • Haste Raho-Hasate Raho-Khush Raho.
  • Behind every great man, there is expensive woman.
  • Can’t you be little loud,I can’t feel your energy.
  •  I think I over-estimated the muscles of your brain.
  • I have had a great day,but that ain’t today
  • A man is as young as woman he falls for.
  • Why God?Why don’t beautiful girls don’t have brain!
  • His I.Q. is so low you don’t need 2 hands to count it.
  • Problem is the only thing which need not be sought after.

  •  They  thought I wanted a Job, but I just wanted a pay checks..
  • Women can debate on any topic,EXCEPT GK
  • Can I click your photo, I love capturing natural disasters.
  • Many times a man makes mistake of marrying whole girl when he loves her dimples.
  • You can never convince a women who gives you s3-x
  • I asked God for a money, he didn’t give. So I stole money and asked for forgiveness.
  • Dear auto-correct, Please stop changing my harsh words into nice 1’s.
  • You marry so that you can know each other and the process lasts for infinity.
  • Staying in contact with your Ex is just like making an regular phone call to your teacher.
  • Its always that the junior and senior batches have nice girls. ( Latest Whatsapp Status Funny )
  • I can explain it to you but I’m afraid your skull might blast.
  • I’m the boss and so is my wife.LOL
  • I have enough money to survive whole life, unless the keys of locker are with my wife.
  • If people are talking behind your back, just FART
  • I am experiencing life @ of 30 WTF’s every day
  • The swimming pool is a best and  safe place to fart.
  • Good girls are actually bad girls who never get caught. ( Whatsapp status funny )
  • Sarcasm is one of the service offer.
  • Psychiatrist told me that I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion, you’re ugly too he said.
  • If you’re talking behind my back, just kiss my a$$!
  • Whenever I think of quitting smoking, I need a cigar to think.