Best 40 Status Whatsapp Valentine Day

  1. My Love you are the only key to happiness in my life. (Happy Valentine day status)
  2. Thousand hearts would be too few to carry my love for you.
  3. You defined the meaning of word love in my life.Please be with me forever.
  4. My every moment with you is diamond,since it always glitters. (valentine day status for Love)
  5. Love is heat,You are sweet,When two Lips meet each,then Love is complete.
  6. To be loved is itself like receiving glimpse of heaven,and heart is its only doorway.
  7. Dear valentine you are the key to my heart,please be my valentine Propose day status messages)
  8. I want to be with you until the sun falls from the sky.
  9. Why do I need a date for Valentine’s Day? I can buy my own damn flowers & box of chocolate. (chocolate day status)
  10. You are my true love because with you all my dreams seem real and possible.
  11. Love is Gold and it is Pure.
  12. You never said I love you, yet your eyes spoke a million words… that is true love for me. Be my valentine
  13. I’ll love you until the day after forever.
  14. Bunch of Red roses for my Pink Rose. (Rose day status)
  15. Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
  16. Kiss like its always the first time,with same intensity and passion. (Kiss day status)
  17. Eyes of love are located in heart,and mine always are in search of you.
  18. I want you in every way ,in my life the every single day.
  19. I don’t need valentine day or any other special day to express my love towards you.Because you are special and will always be.
  20. Sweet bunny teddy for my sweet little girl.Take care always (Teddy day status|messages)
  21. Wishing my chocolate the happy chocolate day.
  22. Hugs ain’t real until its from you,with you it feels like world is in my reach.(Hug day status messages)
  23. Promise me on this day that you will never leave me alone. (Promise day status)
  24. I have build dozens of Taj mahal for you in my heart,you just need to dig deep and feel them.
  25. I don’t have any empty space in my heart,its fully occupied for my Love
  26. Gulshan hu guljaar,shayar nahi tera ashiq hu mere yaar.
  27. You are not like flower for me in my life,since flower dull at end of you but you don’t.
  28. I don’t need to get a star for you to prove my love,I already have a star like you which can never be compared to any other.
  29. A lot can happen over Valentines Day.
  30. My love for you can never be compared with anything else in the universe,Since its bigger even than universe itself.
  31. Love in the air.Happy valentines day
  32. May the color of sky turn pink rather than blue,as my heart is true and its in search of you.
  33. Dedi dedi dil cheez tuze dedi.Oh habibi dedi
  34. Love like tree,true and unconditional.Without expecting anything in return.
  35. Let me be your valentine for 100 more years my Love.
  36. Yeh dil hum nahi todenge,todenge hum agar teri saath na chodenge.
  37. Har lamha sirf,TERE LIYE.Aab jina sirf TERE LIYE.
  38. Temporary off whatsapp,try searching in your heart.
  39. Shadows cannot be themselves in mirror of the sun,similarly i cannot be myself without presence of you.
  40. Sanam re,sanam re,ye dil tera hua sanam re.